Welcome to the Woodchurch Branch of The Royal British Legion
Woodchurch branch was formed in 1924. Little is known of the original founder members although the branch has always met at the 17th century inn, The Bonny Cravat. At one time the branch used the small dining room, formerly the Magistrate's Court and Jail, but we now use the large dining room.
We currently have 72 members although generally only about 40 attend meetings. The branch is active and we organise trips to other branches and places of interest in Kent. In 2000 there was a pilgrimage to Ypres and we plan to go again this year and also to visit the Pegasus Bridge. Some of our social functions are held in the Village Memorial Hall.