imageName

History

Welcome to the Tideford & St Germans Branch of The Royal British Legion

The Tideford & St Germans British Legion started in the dart room of the Commercial Inn (now called the Rod & Line) in Tideford village.  In 1948 work started to build their own premises across the road.  In 1952 the Legion Hall was opened.

 

Search our Knowledge base

for answers

Get in touch Launch live chat

8am to 8pm, all week

Call our helpline 0808 802 8080

8am to 8pm, all week

Find us locally Pop in for a chat

10am to 4pm, weekdays