Welcome to the Solihull Branch of The Royal British Legion
For Assistance with any Welfare matter including those below please contact
Vick Haviland, the County Welfare Officer on 02476 316842 or 02476 848040 or on email at email@example.com at the Warwichsire County Offices web site. www.britishlegion.org/counties/warwickshire/how-we-can-help
The advice provided by the Welfare Division of the charitable body of The Royal British Legion (TRBL) is intended as guidance only and is given in good faith. No liability howsoever arising from the giving of such advice is accepted. If in doubt TRBL advise that the assistance of suitable independent advice should be sought. Furthermore, where TRBL represent any claimant before any body or Tribunal considering the Pensions Appeal Tribunals, all liability arising there from is expressly excluded.
- War Disablement Pensions & War Widow's Pensions.
- Compensation claims aginst the MOD for Personal Injury caused by negligence.
- Independent Inquest Advice.
- Grant giving and National Initiatives.
- Care and Welfare Break Homes.
- Poppy Calls.
- Poppy Travel.
- Handy Van Service
- Skills,Learning and Employment.
- Civvy Street Service
- Business Start-up, Advice & Funding Support.
- Be the Boss.
On-line Information on any of the above Welfare matters can be be obtained by following this link;