imageName

History

Branch History

The Hayfield Branch was first established in September 1922 and over the years the branch and have met at various venues in the village.

The Hayfield branch originally had a club premises namely an ex service mens club on New Mills Rd Hayfield (Hallams Garage). We are led to believe they moved to the village memorial hall for their meetings after the club closed and the snooker table was donated to Hayfield Conservative Club.

At present we are looking into our history and any past memories and events  will be updated to this page.   

Search our Knowledge base

for answers

Get in touch Launch live chat

8am to 8pm, all week

Call our helpline 0808 802 8080

8am to 8pm, all week

Find us locally Pop in for a chat

10am to 4pm, weekdays