We have a dedicated and trusted team of experienced handypeople who are fully trained to carry out low-level maintenance in your home, including:
- Changing light bulbs and tap washers
- Putting up shelves, curtain rails and grab rails
- Fitting smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fitting and changing door locks and other security features
- Building access ramps and storage sheds to house Legion-provided Electrically Propelled Vehicles
- Installing care phones.
Call us for free on 0800 032 0306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we can help, we will.
We currently have handy vans in 21 counties and partnerships with other organisations (such as Age UK) that will offer you the same service on behalf of the Legion if we don’t cover your area. We can also provide support through your local Legion office.
Please get in touch to find out more