Welcome to the Cinderford Branch of The Royal British Legion
Cinderford branch of the Royal British Legion was established
on Saturday the 2 July 1921.
Pictured above was the unveiling of Cinderford War Memorial on Saturday, November 17th, 1923 by Lord Ypres, better known as Field Marshal Sir John French. and from 1916, Viscount French of Ypres and 1st Earl of Ypres from 1922.
The photographer was Jenkins, Cinderford.
Photo Courtesy of www.sungreen.co.uk
(photo submitted by John Harris)