The Amersham and District Branch was first established in 1945 and merged with the Amersham Old Town Branch on 1st November 2006, to form the Amersham and District Branch.
Amersham Old Town Legion was first established in 1921. The main building is situated in Woodside Road, 250 yards from Amersham on the Hill town centre, and 500 yards from Amersham Metropolitan Line station. (There is also an annexe in Whielden Street, Old Amersham).
This well established, friendly organisation provides members and guests with a superb venue for social and charity events.